Sunday, February 15, 2009

In which I am born...as a blogger


Welcome to my new blog!

For about the past 15 months, I have entertained myself in spare moments by reading blogs about quilting. I’ve found so much inspiration! Finally, I decided to start my own blog. Yes, there are a lot of quilting blogs already but I think I have something to say…and maybe someone will listen.

Quilting is my primary hobby but I am also a reader and enjoy home decorating, fashion, and style. Most of my time is spent at the-job-that-pays-the-bills or taking care of my family but I always have a few quilting projects in progress and try to fit in few hours a week. I will try to keep the content of this blog to musings on my creative journey as a quilter, but don’t be surprised if there is the occasional off-subject post.

I’m currently finishing up an enormous Christmasy quilt (binding and label) and piecing “Christmas Pickle.” And I have several other projects in various stages, from ideas in my head, to fabric in bags or boxes, patterns chosen. I bet you have lots of the same. I’ll be sharing these with you in the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.