Sunday, May 9, 2010

Make A Table-Top Ironing Board

I found a new-to-me website called Missouri Star Quilt Co.  Two very cool things about it: 

  • They have a deal of the day which is one item available at a steep discount.  Today it was a jelly roll of Nicey Jane fabrics for only $19.95 - I was tempted, very tempted, but resisted.  Then when I went back in the evening to make the purchase, they were sold out.  Moral - grab it while you can!

  • They have lots of video tutorials.  I was very taken with the one for making your own ironing board (you can see it here).  This would be very handy when working on blocks that don't require a full size ironing board.  I think I will make myself one as soon as I locate the flooring used as the base.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just checked out the ironing board tutorial, really you could make that any size! I think it would be nice to have a portable one to take to classes.

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.