Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've Got Mail!

My 30-day waiting period was up last week.  I still wanted Rural Jardin.  My LQS did not stock it so I hit a few keys and, hey presto, here it is!


Yes, both a fat quarter bundle and a layer cake.  I have plans!  I just need to flesh them out a bit more so I can order the additional yardage for sashing/borders/binding.



I also ordered this smaller fat quarter bundle, called Hints of Prints.  They are 30's repros with more white background than most.  I have something in mind for them...



And this pattern caught my eye.  It is a good possibility for the planned turquoise quilt. 

I ordered all of this from The Fat Quarter Shop.  They have a big selection of the latest quilting fabrics and excellent customer service.  I highly recommend them.  Their merchandise does seem to turn over very fast; a few times I've put off ordering while I mull something over, only to find they've sold out when I try to make the purchase.  So, though the 30-day rule worked for me this time, there is some risk involved.

I better get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful purchases! I was cruising through their web site yesterday and that pattern caught my eye. Very cute, indeed. I have a $50 gc burninga huge hole in my pocket. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.