- Good Tidings, from Miss Rosie. Directions are in an issue of Australian Homespun that I just happen to have. I lost interest in this and never started; too many other things that I had more love for. That's ok.
- Brand New Day, another pattern from Miss Rosie. This turned into my quilt Christmas Day. I pieced it during July using Robyn Pandolph fabrics from my stash then sent it to a longarm quilter. I blogged about the finish here.
- Another applique quilt - I am thinking of a design from the Quilting with My Sister book that would make a nice wall hanging for my sewing room. Never got to it but am putting it on the list for 2011.
- School Spirit - a gold and blue quilt for the Parents Association auction at my daughter's school. Finished and sold at auction.
- Finish my Dresden plate UFO - this is my portable project. I knew it would be a long-term endeavor when I started it (in 2007 I think) - long-term, not life-time. Still working on it; a nice, portable project for when I get together with my quilting friends.
- Make something that is atypical for me. My plan was to use the turquoise and aqua fabrics I'd been collecting for some time without a real purpose in mind. That's exactly what I did and my Turquoise blocks are the result. I will finish this one up in early 2011.
- Skill expander quilt - My skill expander in 2009 was Shasta Daisy, my first machine applique quilt. I started a project based on a variation on the kaleidoscope block, the isosceles triangle being new to me. However, I was not enjoying the process or the look of the finished blocks so put that one aside. I'll do something else with the fabric and put a new skill expander project on my 2011 list.
So many quilts, so little time!